HP users normally encounter Error Code 79 when the printing job is corrupted, or the printer firmware is outdated. You can use the steps mentioned below to fix HP Printer error code 79:
- Step 1: Switch off your HP Printer and disconnect the power cable
- Step 2: Remove the print jobs from any device that can access your printer
- Step 3: Go to the domain network and check the owner of the print job
- Step 4: Access each account and remove them from the domain network
- Step 5: Go to ‘Device and Printer’ to remove and add your HP Printer once again
If you are unable to complete any of the steps mentioned above, you can call the Hp Printer Tech Support phone number and ask for additional assistance.
For further Assistance