If you are going to replace your computer, a general question will occur if you are an AOL user, and that is “How to set up AOL account on a new computer”? On the internet or other sources, you will definitely get several answers but only a few will actually solve your problem.
This article will try to provide you with some of these actually working methods, but in any case, you find hardships then you should promptly call at AOL gold download page for a proper solution.
The process of setting up AOL Account on a new computer.
Replacing your computer with your older one demands you some exercises to perform required to make your computer alive and working properly. You have to reinstall Windows OS that you can accomplish by using ‘Windows device recovery’ tool. You will be shown some other drivers and application but don’t get confused them with a recovery disk. Now look at below steps to install the operating system on your device:
- First, insert the recovery USB or disk in the system carefully.
- Now click functional key F12 on the keyboard to get the boot device selection menu.
- Then select the respective device from the list and press “enter”
Now within seconds, your installation will be finished. Similarly, you have to download AOL desktop gold as per your subscription. For example, AOL advantage plan member can download it from the “All Products” list after the login and they also need not pay any amount likewise premium members. For premium members, the download option will be found in your AOL account when you click “Get Started”.
Easy methods to set up AOL Account on a new computer:
You can accomplish your task to set up AOL account on a computer using two simple methods mentioned here. You can perform this exercise via compact disk or via the internet. Both the option will be discussed one by one. Please check:
- Set up existing AOL Gold via compact disk:
Here is some easy and simple task to perform and you can set up your AOL account on your computer via compact disk. Follow the steps given below:
- Open the desktop window
- Insert AOL software CD and wait until it loads into the system
- After the CD programs loading, the setup will start automatically
- Now click the “start” button and go to the “My computer” option. Then double click the drive and open .exe file to process the installation
- Click current option, you will find the setup wizard window
- After selecting “Adding your existing account to this computer”, click on ‘Next’ button
- Now choose the desired folder to setup existing AOL Desktop Gold software
- After clicking on continue you have to wait a while and the installation will be processed.
- Setup existing AOL Gold Account via the internet:
After completing the process of installing the Windows OS on your computer, you can access AOL features using the internet. You have to open your default browser and enter the website from where you want to download Desktop Gold. After downloading process the complete installation setup.
Get the AOL support for further Solution:
You may have fixed your issue with above-mentioned steps, however, if you are facing any further problem you need to call at download AOL gold free and get the solution.
Read Also: How To Fix Aol Desktop Gold Update Error?