• Open the run command
• Type ‘Services.msc’ in the box and search
• You will now need to find the entry that says Printer Spooler
• Right-click on the entry and opt for the stop option
• Now in the C drive locate the print spool folder. You can also find it using this path- C\WINDOW\system32\spool\PRINTERS
• Choose all the files in the folder and delete them.
• Move back to the first window and restart the printer spooler
• Check by printing any test document.
If the issue has not been overcome, you can contact the HP Printer Customer Service Phone Number and avail professional assistance in getting the issue solved.